The primary focus of Therapy Themes is to create eye-catching websites that serve the needs of therapists - psychologists, counsellors, life coaches, dietitians, hypnotherapists, acupuncturists, and so on. Websites for therapists generally share the same characterisitcs. Typically they are for an individual who wishes to describe / sell their services and to attract clients to visit them in person. We understand this and that’s why all of our designs are built with these factors firmly in mind. Our ultimate goal is to help you create the a great first impression and attract more clients to your therapy practice.
If you’re new to the process of building a website, or if you already have your own website but are looking for something fresh and new – then you’ve come to the right place because we’re here to help!
We provide two website design options;
- A pre-built theme – styled and customized to meet your individual requirements.
- A bespoke design – we work with you to create a totally unique website from scratch.
The pre-built theme option is a quick and most affordable service that offers exceptional value for money. Whereas our bespoke website design service is for those who want a complete tailor made solution, designed and developed from scratch. Be aware that we don’t just provide a website design service. Whichever option you choose you’ll also receive our complete support package and expertise. As such we promise to:
- Provide fast, reliable and secure website hosting for complete peace of mind
- Optimize your site and ensure that it’s fully configured to enhance the functionality and performance.
- Transfer your existing website (if you have one) including the content and everything inbetween.
- Ensure that your new website is search engine friendly and fully optimized for maximum visibility.
- Setup and configure Google services that can benefit your website (i.e. Analytics, WMT, Maps).
- Provide lifetime support for all the websites we host, including full technical support.
- Include access to our VIP area, which includes video tutorials and educational content.
- Put your needs first. We won’t lock you into a contract and you may cancel at anytime.
Please see our plans and pricing page for more details about our packages.
Pre-Built Website Themes
Our range of pre-built website themes were created to suit the requirements of most therapists and are the most affordable option available. Just to be clear, although we describe them as “pre-built”, there’s more to it than that. The designs are flexible and changes can easily be made to alter the look and feel of your website (without altering the underlying code).
Here’s a brief overview of what our pre-built themes have to offer:
- Stunning designs that will impress your clients.
- A selection of colour schemes available for each theme.
- All themes built to suit the needs of therapy professionals.
- Each theme is customized to meet your individual requirements.
- Provides great search engine optimization (SEO) right out of the box.
- Installation, setup and configuration of your chosen theme as standard.
We recommend you browse our selection of themes and take a look at the different colour variations to see which design suits your needs.
Themes Powered by WordPress
The reason why we refer to our website designs as ‘themes’ and also why we’re called ‘Therapy Themes’ is because all our websites (themes) are built to run on the WordPress platform. WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) in the world and is perfect for small to medium websites, such as those for therapy professionals. The unique look and feel of a WordPress powered website is determined by its theme. A WordPress theme is a collection of files that produce a graphical interface with an underlying, unifying design for your website. Another way to think of themes is as a template. Your theme becomes the template for your website. There’s no need to design each page or section of your website when you want to add something new.
The great thing about WordPress is that it puts you in control of your content and your website. Please be aware that we do offer a full maintenance service so for those who don’t want to have any involvement in updating their own site – but just having this option is a major bonus. The reason why is because you’re not at the mercy of any individual or company. The other good news is that there’s no need for expensive web design software or technical know-how. You can access your website from any website browser and make the changes you require – or have us do it for you!
You can read more about why we recommend WordPress and why we believe it’s your best option.
To get started please check out our plans and pricing packages so you know exactly what you’re getting from us. If you’re interested in our pre-built themes then be sure to browse what we have to offer and decide which design suits you best. Alternatively, if you’re interested in bespoke design then you can contact us for more information. Also take a moment to read through the design and development process so you know what’s involved when we produce your website.
When you’re ready or if you have any questions then please contact us so we can start work on your new website and help you attract more clients to your therapy business. We look forward to working with you!